I like to build things, and I never stop learning.
Auth0 September 2016 — Present
I manage the entire product lifecycle, from idea to launch, for the core authentication and authorization team of Auth0. Our team is responsible for implementing industry standards like OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML. The software our team builds handles millions of transactions per day. I define the priorities for the team and work with other Product Managers (and other teams throughout the company) to deliver a simple and powerful experience for our customers.
- Launched features such as Custom Domains
- Designed and built Project Phenix with another engineer in our free time. This tool is used for internal access requests and provisioning. Node.js, Mongo, Redis, and GraphQL are just a few of the technologies used.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the product roadmap for my team
Freelance February 2016 — March 2016
Designed and built a PHP backend for an ice cream shop ordering system.
- Used the Slim framework with JWT authentication.
IDMWORKS March 2016 — September 2016
As Director of the Oracle Practice, I was responsible for the delivery of all Oracle projects.
- Worked with Sales and Project Management teams to develop proposals and estimates, and determine resourcing needs.
- Kept the team up to date with the latest changes in the Oracle Identity Management product stack
- Responsible for hiring and onboarding new members of the team
IDMWORKS September 2011 — March 2016
Experience with multiple clients across a wide array of industries deploying the Oracle suite of Identity Management products. Clients ranged from large global professional services companies, to small regional telecom providers.
- Lead architect for several large identity management implementations
- Trained other team members on the latest Oracle IDM products and features
- Designed and built a Java wrapper for the OIM API to make it easier for customers to build custom apps
- Used Java, PL/SQL, and BPEL to customize Oracle IDM products for customers
West Virginia University April 2010 — September 2011
Team lead for Identity Management Project, responsible for automating account provisioning at WVU. Used PL/SQL and Java
Information Research Corporation November 2009 — April 2010
Contractor at NASA Independent Verification and Validation Facility, supporting space flight software verification and validation tools.
West Virginia University 2007 — 2009
West Virginia University 2002 — 2007
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect
- Oracle IDM Suite
- Identity Provisioning